saintsdoggle

saints (n.) - NFL franchise presently based in New Orleans; boondoggle (n.) - an unnecessary or wasteful project or activity; saintsdoggle (n.) - the Saints' potential relocation situation in New Orleans, and the resulting boondoggle by Louisiana to keep the team from leaving

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Update: FOX in L.A. NOT showing Saints this weekend

Updating my most previous post, the FOX affiliate in Los Angeles (KTTV) will not be showing Sunday's Saints-Packers game.

Instead, it will air the Giants-Eagles matchup.

So please accept my apologies - I was wrong with my earlier report, at least for what's being aired this weekend.

But I will keep tabs on what L.A.'s FOX affiliate is showing over the rest of the season.

---

Email me at saintsdoggle@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home